The apartment is located on the third floor. There are two bedrooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom, terrace on the south side with sea view and a common terrace on the north side overlooking the courtyard and Velebit. Apartment type B4 (+ 1, + 2)
|Number of beds (4)||Number of extra beds (1)||Cot (On request)|
|Number of bedrooms (2)||Living room||Beds in living room (2)|
|Separate living room||Position (Third floor )||Area m2 (50)|
|Air Conditioning||TV||Satellite / Cable TV|
|Internet (Wi-Fi) FREE||Terrace||Parking lot|
|Garage||Sea view||Distance from the sea (50m)|
|Distance from centre (100m)||Pets||Wheelchair access|
|Heating||Washing mashine (Shared access)||bath/shower|
|Microwave oven||Coffee maker/kettle||Grill|
Price list Apartments Anela – Biograd na Moru
|Apartment 8 tip B4||60 €||70 €||80 €||105 €|
|Apartment 8 tip B4+1||65 €||75 €||85 €||110 €|
|Apartment 8 tip B4+2||70 €||80 €||90 €||115 €|
- Tourist tax (tax) is not included in the price. The tourist tax is for adults 5,00Kn (0.67 EUR) to 01.07. and from 01.09. and from 01.07. 31.08. the 7,00Kn aprox (0.93 EUR). Children from 12 to 18 years pay half of the said amount.
- Booking apartments do by e-mail, phone or fax. After an agreement on the date the reservation, it will be confirmed only after the guest pays in advance 20% of the amount of reserved days (after the price list in the table) on our account that we will deliver on request. The remaining part (80%) paid on the day of arrival.
- There is a possibility of using the washing machine in the laundry separate bathroom (washing machine, iron and ironing board).
- The price includes cleaning, changing of sheets and towels every 7 days and final cleaning.
- Using internet signal included in the price.
Availability Apartment 8
Showing: 4 months. Step: 4 months.
▄ available ▄ unavailable